1 pork filet
400 g fresh angel hair pasta
100 mL olive oil
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup capers, finely chopped
2 tblsp fresh dill leaves chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
50 g butter
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over a high heat.
- Slice the pork fillet into 2 cm slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and pan fry pork fillet for 1 minute on each side. Keep warm.
- Cook pasta as per pack instructions in the boiling salted water.
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, parsley, capers and dill together in a large bowl.
- Drain pasta and toss through the pesto.
- Serve hot in individual pasta bowls and arrange pork fillet over the pasta. Serve garnish with a wedge lemon and freshly ground black pepper.
This pasta is also delicious served with a dollop of cream fraiche.